Thursday 8 August 2013

Fabagas staying at FC Barcelona

Fabagas staying at FC Barcelona

Fabagas has said via Sky Sports News today: He has no intention of leaving Barcelona and puts an end to Manchester United's hopes of signing him this summer, three days ago the club's director Andoni Zubizarreta said he thought David Moyes side's pursuit of the midfielder was over after they had two bids turned down by Barcelona.
 
Fabagas said:" It has always been my dream to play for a club like Barcelona and that has not changed. I am very happy at this club." and he also said " I am always relaxed and I have never thought of leaving Barcelona I never had any doubts about my future at this club and all I want now is to be at my best and really successful here."
 
"I did not have to clear anything up because in my mind I was going to stay at this club.
 
"I have not spoke to any other clubs for two summers and neither is it true that I have asked for a new contract." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment