Thursday 5 September 2013

Luis Nani signs a new contract

Luis Nani signs a new contract

 
 The Manchester United winger has signed and five year contract extension with Manchester United, The Portuguese international had his first competitive action of this season in Manchester United`s 1-0 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield and the Manchester United boss David Moyes admits he is delighted to secure the 26 year old on a new deal.
David Moyes has spoke to Sky Sports News today which he said "I`m really pleased that Nani has re-signed for the next five year at the club, He has great ability and experience beyond his 26 years." David Moyes also said "I`ve been very impressed with his approach to training and look forward to be working with him in the coming seasons."
Nani arrived at Manchester United in 2007 from Sporting Lisbon since then he has won the Champions League, Four Premier League titles and two League Cups with Manchester United. Nani said to Sky Sports News " Playing for Manchester United has been a amazing experience for me. When I joined the club, I never imagined the success we have enjoyed." He also added " Training with top players every day that want to win trophies every year is a great motivation to me. "I`m also very happy that David Moyes has shown his faith in me and I`m looking forward to help the team and David compete for more trophies this season.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment