Tuesday 4 July 2017

Paul Pogba is on the loose

Paul Pogba is on the loose, Paul has hailed his boss Jose Mourinho yesterday for giving him the freedom to deliver on the big stage. The United boss has had a lot of negativity since becoming Manchester United Manager, he has won the treble last season with the EFL Cup, Europa League and the Community Shield all in the bag Midfielder Paul Pogba came out and said " Jose has brought me three trophies last season, he has also given me loads of confidence. he said "you are coming here and we are counting on you, but you also have to make the team your main focus, you have to be a leader on the pitch and be a role model to our younger players like Rashford look up to you". Paul also said " He has really trusted me and I felt really at ease when I arrived".


No comments:

Post a Comment